Skip to main content

How Do You Do Not Die after a Serpent Bitten Snake?

How Do You Do Not Die after a Serpent Bitten Snake?
How Do You Do Not Die after a Serpent Bitten Snake?


Proper care during an emergency will determine the survival of a person through an accident or fatal incident, not to mention the treatment after experiencing a snake bite.Toxicologists and snakes DR. dr. Tri Maharani, M.Si SP.EM said, there is an understanding of the community about the first handling when experiencing a snake bite is wrong.Generally, the first action is performed by binding the area around the snakebite area. The goal is to stop the movement of snakes so as not to spread throughout the body.Another action that is often done is to make incisions in the bite area to remove blood. The goal is the same, avoid the spread of snakes.According to Tri, both actions are wrong, not helpful at all. Can snakes will still spread to other body parts."If tied only make the condition as if the snake can stop. Whereas the tied is a blood vessel. As a result blood clotting to amputation, "said Tri when contacted on Sunday (10/09/2017).Also Read: Lessons from Ananda's Paralyzed Case from Serious Snake BitesTri explains, the proper way of handling is to make the body part affected by the motionless bite.The trick is not difficult. Members of the body squeezed with wood, bamboo, or cardboard like a broken bone."Truly not moving so that snakes can only exist in place of bites, do not spread throughout the body," said Tri.If the snaked bit has been successfully immobilized, the time taken to go to a hospital or clinic to get treatment and antibisa snake is actually quite long."My friend's child in Papua has been infected by neurotoxin because staying in a base camp on a mountain to get down to the Puskesmas takes 2 days and the child survives with immobilization," said Tri.Tri added that if the clinic or health center does not know the type of snake, anyone can contact him / her on the Remote Envenomation Consultant Service (RECS) via blog recsindonesia.blogspot.com or via WhatsApp message at 085334030409.The first handling error occurred on Ananda Yue Riastanto (8) who was bitten by a weling snake (Bungarus candidus) on 5 January 2017 ago.Anak from Peduhukan Dhisil, Salamrejo Village, Sentolo Subdistrict, Kulon Progo Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region was given first aid by tying the bitten part.Luckily, with this type of neurotoxins, Ananda still survives death despite an enselofati which results in paralysis and speech impairment."Neurotoxins are indeed more fatal because it can cause respiratory muscle paralysis that results in death. If the hemotoxin poison attack, make bleeding, so the death is long. If the neurotoxins die quickly, "said Tri.Tri said, when someone with snakebite wounds, medical personnel should be able to regulate the course of breathing. Patients should be immediately taken to incubation, fitted with a fentilator and assisted with artificial respiration. In the event of jatung failure, medical personnel can perform cardiac massage.
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar